Private and Semi-Private Sessions
Private yoga lessons may be ideal if you:
- have a busy schedule
- prefer individual attention
- are new to yoga
- desire assistance recovering from an injury or illness
- desire to improve your daily movement and range of motion
- want ago explore a new area of your yoga practice
- want a breakdown of the mechanics of particular poses
- desire an understanding of the deeper meaning of yoga
- need more balance in your life, NOW
If you are new to yoga: In a private session the teacher can ensure you are practicing with the right alignment, proper breathing, and give you strategies for adding strength and balance. Learn in a few sessions what may take weeks to learn in group classes.
If you are recovering: You can make deeper progress in your practice and focus on areas that need more attention due to an injury or illness. Working one-on-one with a yoga teacher can help you achieve your goals, build confidence and prepare you for group classes.
If you want advanced training: If you want to improve your strength and balance as you explore inversions, arm balances, other complex asanas, a teacher right by your side can help you progress farther. Sometimes there are alignment issues that need to be addressed before taking a pose to it's fullest expression.
Lili Robins is a certified yoga therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) and Jen Martin is a certified personal trainer with the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Each will be happy to discuss any goals you may have and schedule an appointment. Please also look at the "Rates" page and call 540-907-2909 for more information.