Connect With Your Intuitive Soul
March 5th and 12th from 12:30 - 2:30
Light Refreshments will be served.
Cost: $25 each workshop
Learn the details behind your gut feelings and moments of “knowing”. Join Christi Ahl for a soulful overview of your intuitive gifts, psychic abilities and mediumship. She will teach you ways to develop these gifts using easy techniques and her unique guided meditations.
Part 1 on the 5th:
• Learn what the difference is between a psychic and medium and how they work
• Staying grounded and why it’s important
– Grounding guided meditation
• Why divination tools can be a great way to start out, how they help you, and when it’s right to let them go.
– Group exercise: Listening to your intuition
Part 2 on the 12th:
• Understanding the signs and symbols that we receive from our loved ones in spirit.
– Guided Meditation to connect to your Spirit Guides.
• Another look at using divination tools
– Group exercise: Validation from Spirit
• Understand messages from your higher self.
• Guided Meditation - connect to your intuition and higher self
The first Saturday attendance is not required in order to attend the second Saturday however it is recommended to receive all of the material available for the workshop.
All levels of intuitive awareness are welcomed.
Christi Ahl is a Certified Spiritual Advisor™ through Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development. She is an internationally known psychic medium, a shamanic practitioner, healer, speaker and teacher. Christi is a Stress Management Expert and Reiki Master.
She has been featured on TLC’s Gypsy Sisters and has been a featured guest on Sirius XM Satellite Radio, BlogTalkRadio, Rowan Radio 89.7 WGLS-FM and WROX 91.3 FM to discuss topics such as intuition development, stress management and life with Spirit.